Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My plans for the summer

Well, the summer is looking very promising. I leave for Greece in 6 days. I haven't started packing yet, but I know just about everything I plan to take with me. One of the few "comforts" I'll be carrying is a small bag of golf discs. A fellow golfer informed me the other day that my golf has reached across the ocean to the Mediterranean. On a separate, but equally exciting, golf note I placed in my first golf tournament this weekend. I placed low, but I placed, won two frisbees too! Back to Greece, it's looking to be a promising trip. I'll see much of Ancient Greece, and as an added bonus there's a topless beach less than a mile from the hotel I'll be in for the bulk of the trip. There will be learning as well, but this opportunity offers much more than a book education. It's total immersion. Greek food, greek customs, greek women. My sister even talked me into the Byzantine rights offered by the Greek Orthodox Church. I'll be back this fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment