Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wish I had been on Beale Street

So I'm a little displeased that the one and only trek I missed this semester was on Beale Street (a fallacy I plan to correct just as soon as I finish these last few assignments). So instead I'm gonna blog about the end of my semester.
Aside from the mad rush to play catch up, the end of the semester is going extremely well. All of my finals are now finished and, with the exception of E-mailing my final assignment for Honors Inquiry, I have finished everything on my to do list. All of my professors prepared their classes extremely well. I feel confidant about all of them and all A's for the semester is an in-reach dream. I've finished my FAFSA and registered for the fall semester. Also, I'm applying for a tutoring scholarship for the fall. I now know the wang short form of tai chi, some quantum and nuclear physics, more about Memphis, and more French and Spanish than when I began. I am very pleased with the semester and how I am finishing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment