Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cancer Club

So here we go, what I liked most about last Tuesday was not the reading of the papers themselves but what happened after they were done and class was over. I liked how I got to talk to mostly everyone ( and I will eventually get around to everyone) about their papers personally. After hearing everyone talk, it kind've brought the class closer together. The papers were like the icebrealer for everyone. We had went somewhere out of our comfort zone or had relived a good old one and in that unity we got to drop the weird awkwardness that usually lasts most of the semester. This paper alone will bring us closer together which will make it that much more memorable, did that sound a little corny to anyone else? Oh well, I'm not taking it back. Heck, already I can't wait to go play disc golf with charles and go to a mosque and get to talk with cathlynn and her boyfriend. I also want to talk the Hau about his experience and ask him questions about his culture. I also want to hear Helen's paper and see what she was up to. I hope that this Friday and Saturday goes well and i hope we can get a beer afterwards and go have a good time. Peace ninjas catch ya'll this weekend. Oh yeah in case you guys are curious I'm listening to Ready Steady Go! by L-Arc-En-Ciel.

No comments:

Post a Comment