Tuesday, February 9, 2010

scatterbrain

It's official people... I'm spending my summer in Italy! I am so excited. Now all I need is a job so that I'll be able to eat when I get there, and I am sooooo open to ideas.
Montrose, I went to Ebos, an occult shop. It was illuminating as I knew it would be since there is such a distorted view of it and those who chose to relate themselves with "The Craft."
I was wondering if there by chance was a facebook page for us because we should definitely get one if not and if we do i'd like to know. It might be a quicker and more effective way of transferring quick group messages.
Where did all that snow come from!?! It was amazing. I've lived down south my entire life and I think that's the first time that I ever thought of it as beautiful. I spent the entire day tromping through the woods in big rubber boots with my camera and had a magnificent time.
Hey Cathlynn, easy on the hippies man. If I ever get out of this place I might just slide into Austin, hop on an old school bus covered in stars and grateful dead bears and never look back. Then you can say you know one;)
On Tuesday the 16 of February and Thursday the 18 of February I will be at macon campus from 11:00 to 1:00 volunteering for Hope for Haiti if you would like to see me and make a donation. If that doesn't work into your schedule there are plenty of other times you can come and if you are interested I will let you know in class when that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment