Saturday, February 27, 2010

"A Valuable Memmory Lasted for Life"

Could anyone imagine and realize how musics have a great impact toward individual daily lives? In fact, music plays a major role in several dimensions of the human development as well as the essential part of the daily lives of today society. For instance, if a person just break up with his or her boyfriend or girlfriend, or even divorced, he or she might feels lonely and do not want to share their sorrow or grief to anybody, and in this case, he or she probably demand more to listen to music for relieving his or her mind from anger, hatred, and depression. Not just only listen to music when he or she encounters a hardship, eventually, people listen to music regularly when he or she drives to work or get back from work or even when he or she have free time. Especially nowadays, musics was not designed to take for granted, and no one can fully appreciate music without knowing the root of it and where it come from. So, one can have a better understanding of today music if he or she willing to take a shoot of becoming a visitor toward the Sun Studio. At the Sun Studio, it will guide you through and explain to you all of the documents and photos and recordings of early rock and roll in detailed. As a matter of fact, rock and roll is important toward today music because all of the music's forms are connected with the modern music style of rock and roll, such as hip hop, trance, and any form of rap. The Sun Studio, in Memphis, was famous nationwide in the U.S. because this was where the early recordings of rock and roll was taken place.

I mention the Sun Studio because I was never appreciated, until I took an actual tour to the Sun Studio. It is a valuable memory for my learning experience, which it will last for a life time. In other words, I do not know much about music that I listened in the past. In the past, I kept listen, but I do not know exactly what is the root of it. When I got out of the Sun Studio, my mind was full of music knowledge like a full stomach of foods. So, I would sincerely thank to the Honor Academy of giving me an opportunity to experience the meaningful of music at the Sun Studio. As a result of a learning trip toward the Sun Studio, I would like to recommend tp those who have not yet visit the Sun Studio to take sometime of your time to visit the excitment of the world of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment