Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I don't know about "simpler" times

Your not kidding about the accountability of electricity out there in T county.Even though I can completely understand your point of view about evil electronics, I can not completely agree. I myself sometimes long for simpler days but when I start to try and decide when the good old days were, I remember how they were really only good when you were a kid. Just 50 years ago we were a part of some of the most destructive times trying to create a better city for blacks in the civil rights movement. Sixties we were still dealing with civil rights and the Vietnam war, plus all of those anti-war protests. Then the seventies we were have the watergate scandal. Yeah i think the simpler were times were simpler because we were kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment